Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife, Green
A must-have tool for any chef, novice or professional. The small, maneuverable blade is great for peeling, trimming or slicing fruits and vegetables. Japanese stainless steel blade is super sharp making tasks like coring tomatoes, zesting citrus or deveining shellfish faster and easier.
Food releases easily from the nonstick blade. Safely transport to picnics and campsites with matching sheath.
Available in a variety of delicious colors, this handy knife makes a great gift for any cook.
- Nonstick Japanese stainless steel blade means a super-sharp edge and long-lasting performance.
- Food-safe nonstick coating ensures foods will release from the blade, making each cut easier and neater.
- The matching sheath is great for storage, camping, picnics, and travel.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Warning: Not for children – the blade is very sharp. Improper use may result in injury.